Saturday, June 2, 2012

Household Helper


I really like the Magic Eraser product. I have found it works well for cleaning just about anything-from taking ball point ink off of my leather sofa at the office to removing stains and scratch marks from my white kitchen sink at home. It removes marks from walls, doors, shoes and more. 
My latest discovery is for my glass shower. I have hard water and it leaves unsightly spots all over the glass walls. I used to use Kaboom and it works well. But, I don't like breathing fumes from the chemicals when I use the cleaner and I have to take an extra step to rinse the product off of the walls and then dry it by hand. Below is a picture of the product Kaboom-it does work-I am just trying to stay away from chemicals whenever possible. Also-there is a before and after shot of the glass shower walls.


With the eraser, you simply wet the sponge, wipe down the walls and then I use a microfiber towel to dry off. The spots are gone, shower walls sparkling clean and I am done in minutes! 
See if it helps you tackle your cleaning jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment