Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Deck The Halls!!!!

CHRISTmas is a BIG DEAL at our home!

It's our favorite time of the year and we love everything about it! We decorate just about every room in the house-with trees in every room, complete with garlands, Santas, Reindeer, a beautiful Nativity Scene and more! I will be blogging several posts about the season. This one will focus on how to deck your outdoors for a fabulous Christmas!

This year, I decided to go with blue, my son's favorite color . I upgraded to mainly all LED lights and added battery operated wreaths and garlands, to boot.

Here's how I began:
I hung garlands across the top of the garages and tucked in blue deco mesh followed by ribbon.



Then, I added clusters of blue balls and snowflake lights and glittery snowflake cut outs from Target.





Above the front door, I used a large garland around the perimeter and tucked in blue deco mesh along with a pretty shimmery silver sheer fabric.


Then, I added the same blue and silver ribbon, large snowflakes and clusters of balls to finish.

For the wreaths, I did the same-and added a large bow out of the ribbon.



All in all, it has turned out well so far.....more to come!
Enjoy the holidays and remember: Jesus is the reason for the season!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment